Sunday 29 December 2013

Simple Truths

Rather than doing my usual thing of posting something crafty, I thought I would create a post with some of my favourite sayings and  quotes that I've seen in my travels around the WWW.

I am a firm believer in "paying it forward", nothing in this life is free and if you choose to help others, hopefully, in return it will come back to you.

If I have to purchase a ticket to park somewhere and I am out before the time is up, I have no qualms whatsoever in approaching someone and asking if they would like my ticket. It's only a small thing, but sometimes it can mean a lot to someone. Especially to a mother who is trying to juggle children, organise things and unload everything she needs, before she can even think about getting to the ticket machine, this can make it just a little easier for them.

I am also a firm believer in Karma and believe that you should treat others as you would expect to be treated. I was brought up with respect for people and possessions and have tried my best to  instill this in my own children :)

Friends and family are a very important part of my life, without them, you have no grounding. They help to keep me sane and some days they are also known for trying to send me insane, but at the end of the day, I know that the ones I can rely on to stand by me and support me, will always be there.

Rather than ramble on, here are a few of my all time favourites that I would like to share with you :)

I hope they help to put things into perspective for you, like they do for me!

This one for the special people in my life :) 

When I'm feeling unsure, but know there is a solution...somewhere...

for the curious side of me....

This helps keep me thinking positive :) 

For those days when I feel like it's "one step forward, two steps back"...

This one is so true....you do so much more than just exist...

When I'm feeling like everything is overwhelming me...

To remind me that people come into our lives for a reason...

Truth, kindness & love....so important...


To remind me that it's the little things that count...



I hope you had a very Merry  Christmas  and wish you nothing but good things for the coming New Year :)


No comments:

Post a Comment