Tuesday 28 August 2012

My Creative Daughter


It's good to know that I am not the only creative one in the family. My daughter also seems to have a creative streak!
My mother gave her a pair of shoes and she hated the fact that they were so plain. She's 16 and very fashion conscious.
She came up with a plan to do something with the shoes, all she needed was some greaseproof (baking) paper, some sharpie markers and creativity. 
This is what she came up with.....








I love the way she's chosen a "theme" for each shoe. One for Dinosaurs and the other for Monsters. All her friends are nagging her to make them a pair, but she tells them they are "one of a kind" shoes. My girl definitely likes to be unique!
I think they turned out wonderful! 

And here's the creator....
 
 
She will most likely hate me for posting this photo of her here, but, thems the breaks kiddo! 
Love ya Eb :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment